Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Wiki So Far

So far, I have been contributing content to our class wiki. In order to do my part as the Layout Editor, I edited the layout for the following pages: Accounting in Social Media, Fashion, Marketing, Dance and Vlogging. Some of the subtopics were not as organized as I thought they could be, so I moved some topics together to have the overall page flow better together. I also combined some subtopics together under a similar topic. For instance, one of the pages I edited the layout for was Marketing. Social Media platforms was another topic within Marketing and so was Social Media Marketing. I moved Social Media Platforms under Social Media Marketing to keep everything more organized for future users to visit our wiki.

I have additionally added content to our class wiki. In the Fashion page of our class wiki, I moved 'Beauty and Cosmetics" under makeup and moved the makeup brands under this section as well. In addition, I added another makeup brand: Glossier. I described how Glossier has implemented social media in their business strategies to increase their audience and brand presence online. Another page I have edited and contributed content to is the Marketing page. Under 'Popular Brands Using Social Media,' I added another brand: Fashion Nova. In this section, I described how Fashion Nova uses their Instagram page to strengthen their brand. Overall, this is the work I have thus far contributed to our class wiki.

No comments:

Post a Comment